Monday, September 7, 2009

Laziness

The problem with working only two days a week right now is that my body can't adjust to having to get up at 7 only then. Today, I slept until 11:30. That's earlier than yesterday.

Next week, it'll be a 6am wake up for work. My folks are going to the East Coast to visit family, so I have to get myself to the train station in the mornings. I'm going to have to go to the closer station, which I usually don't go to because at certain times (like late at night) no transit goes there. I buy ten way tickets, and theatre makes my hours irregular, so I buy for where I am most likely to end up at the end of the day.

What makes it worth it is that right now I'm working on the Gemini Awards. That's resume gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment