Sunday, November 29, 2009

What a crap week

A lot has happened since I wrote a little over a week ago. I couldn't write about it because my computer died, and I wasn't able to use my parents' computer as much as I wanted. That and laziness. But here goes...





On Saturday me and Christina went to get manicures. After, we went to Swiss Chalet. And then something so shocking happened, and I still don't understand why. We were talking about how many kids each of us wanted in the future. I said I didn't want any, she said she wanted 5. We explained the logic behind our decisions. Well, I did, Christina called me wrong and selfish. I understand wanting something without logic in it, thats what being a parent is, but I thought she was way too rude about it. Finally the food came and she told me the conversation was done, and she didn't want to talk about it anymore. I was shocked about how abrupt she was. She was short with me before that, but thats easy to forgive. Suddenyl she was furious over a simple debate. Turns out I interrupted her by accident and she took it rather hard. Hard enough to tell me that I don't let her voice her opinions and its too hard being her friend. Seriously? She could have said Sarah I'm still talking, I would have said sorry, and we could have moved on. Then she said we always fight when we talk and she won't do that anymore. Um, let me introduce you to the difference between a debate and a fight? Why would I fight over how many kids she wants? Then I asked her why she would be so passive aggressive for so long. Because that never is a good idea. She says, "That's what friendship is, putting someone else first." She said it like, hey Sarah, you're a bitch who never puts friends first! All of this was out of the blue to me.

I got so upset at her rudeness that I stormed out of the restaurant.



The last thing that I said to her was, I'm too mad to talk now, if you have anything to say to me it will have to wait. Then I see she has deleted me off of facebook. Thats that adult maturity I was looking for. Like those people who change their status directly after a breakup.



I spoke to Alicia about what happened. I wanted the advice of a neutral party who also knows Christina. I tried to call Sara first, but she was busy. Sidenote: She's moving out on Dec. 15 and that explains her being so crazed. Alicia said that Christina told her I insulted her mother and stole her bf. ???????! How does that even make sense!? I only said one thing about her mother, that I want to adopt like she did. Christina is adopted. But she took offense to that. I don't know why, I said I wanted to do something positive like her mother did, so she twisted it in her mind somehow.

Now, this whole bf thing...I don't even know where to begin. She told Alcia it was some guy I message on facebook. So I asked every guy who wrote on my wall recently. They all said no. I asked my friend Michael Carlson, because he loves in Waterloo and there was a tiny chance her knew her when she went to school there briefly. But he's never heard of her. What really gets me about this is that its not what she told me she was upset about.

Which brings me to another problem. Chrisitna left Waterloo because she had a mental breakdown. She's had a few other episodes since then, and been in hospitals. Alicia suggested that was the problem, and I thought of it myself, but wasn't willing to consider it without some sort of evidence. Well, I might have that. Alicia said she was making no sense whey they spoke. She told me flat out, 'What Christina was saying made no sense to me. I didn't think you were like that." Luckily Alicia has faith in me. She volunteered to speak to her again and try to figure out what guy we're talking about, and to explain about the mother insult misunderstanding. Apparently, Christina was acting really loopy. She wouldn't say who the guy was, and completely ignored the insult explanation. She apparently would veer off in a different direction and talk about random things, like a guy who messaged her on facebook. Alicia was really creeped out. So now I'm trying to talk to Sara, see if she gets the same type of reaction. If she does, we'll have to find some sort of way to take action and make sure she gets the help she needs.

Alicia was always willing to help, but now she seems freaked out. Usually she just waits for me to contqact her, but this time she left me a message that said I'm worried I think she is relapsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment